A HOLISTIC approach TO project DEVELOPMENT
Mülheim an der Ruhr is the home of the former headquarters of the Tengelmann Group. The building and its property are considered architectural witnesses to the economic history of Germany. Its long-time function as Tengelmann HQ ended in 2019. Now SORAVIA is about to update and continue its story with a new and modern concept of use.
SORAVIA is contributing its many years of experience in developing highly complex neighbourhoods and is working closely together with local residents and public authorities in order to design the site based on a combination of new and revitalised components.
In the years to come, Mülheim will be able to welcome a “productive” urban quarter with an excellent infrastructure and the perfect balance of residential, office, commercial, culture, education, gastronomy, park facilities, and bodies of water.
If you are interested in rental space, please contact our partner office Brockhoff.
- Germany, Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Residential, office, commercial, culture, education, gastronomy, park facilities, and bodies of water.
- Usable Space
- Appro 65,000 m² (stock), Approx. 89,000 m² (new development)
- RKW (stock), Studio Vlay Streeruwitz (new development)
- Project Volume
- Approx. EURm 109 (stock), approx. EUR 400 million (new development)
- Revitalization of stock by 2024, New development until 2029
- under development, 68% of existing space rented